Our main blog fan my Nana has had another bleed in her eyes and won't be able to read it anymore. Nana commented on almost every post and always made it feel worth writing because someone was actually reading. Nana is in hospital at the moment because after going blind she fell over. So if you've got some spare prayers and/or thoughts you could send them Nana's way.
2 comments:
Thinking of Nana - and you. PS - I'll try to comment more to let you know that you're being thought of. :-) I'm not always a very reliable commenter - despite being a very regular reader via RSS feed.
Thanks :)
And the good news is that the Blind Society are setting Nana up with a reading thingamie so that she will be able to continue to enjoy her emails and websites.
As for RSS. Urg. I aim to follow your impressive example and try to make sense of gobbeldy gook.
Post a Comment