Saturday, March 06, 2010

Coffee Cruise

Every now and then we hold a coffee cruise at the club where we sail from the club directly down the beach to the Edithvale Life Saving Club where they have a cafe. We enjoy a coffe and something to eat and sail back.

It is good fun to just go out and not race as Mia can normally join us. On this day Connor was in his new Firebug, Jordan was in his Sabre and Mia and I were in a Pacer.

Here is the video.

2 comments:

Obi-Mom Kenobi said...

That sounds like fun! I like the laid-back aspect of this sail - right up my alley!

Hen Jen said...

you have such a cool life! envy here.

I want a coffee, I get in my boring van and drive a mile!

loved the video, though I had to stop it after a few seconds cuz I get motion sick, lol!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...