Wednesday, March 03, 2010

4.7kg Zucchini

This us what happens when you have 3 plants too close together.... Sneaky marrows grow. I thought the previous one at 50cm was big, but this beastie eclipsed it.



60cm long
13cm diameter at the fat end and 4.7kgs.


-- Post From Sandra's iPhone

5 comments:

Louise said...

thats a meal sized zucchini- don't they grow fast!

Obi-Mom Kenobi said...

Wow. Just, wow!

Clare said...

Wow!! Zucchini is on the menu? lol
You will have to tell us all the recipes you plan to use for this beast!

Christina said...

I have a sudden desire to plant some zucchini in our garden this spring. Wow! That is amazing.

keptwoman said...

I'm not planning to cook it, I've used substantially smaller ones than that and they are pretty tasteless. I really need to be very diligent about picking them while they are still small and tasty.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...