Again, a bunch of photos. I have mostly put photos of the family enjoying themselves, if you want to see the rides then people with much steadier hands than us have put some awesome videos up on youtube!
Jungle Cruise. The funniest jokes!
What on earth gives you the idea that Connor is excited to be going on the Indiana Jones ride?? (His hero FYI)
Then the store! A whole store of Indy!!
Big Thunder Mountain Railroad. Nah, they just look like they are having fun, they hated it, honestly!
Haunted Mansion, all decked out for the holidays
Splash Mountain (yes of course we took the cheapo version of the souvenir shot)
Mia and I on the dodgems at Bugs Life
Nemos Submarines
Autopia
Grizzly River Run, this is Richard, Mia and I. The boys fast learnt they could get two rides to our one by going on the single rider line.
Last but certainly not least: My favourite: Space Mountain!!

No comments:
Post a Comment