Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Trip Report Eight: Driving and Hollywood

From Deep Creek we had a long drive back to JFK. We drove Sunday afternoon to fly out Monday morning. My children think I'm mad because I like to take photos of bridges, but we drove over lots of bridges and they are so cool. Yeah alright, I'm mad. So here's some of the bridges. I didn't take pictures of the ones to and from Staten Island because it was dark, think yourself lucky.














Next morning we flew from JFK to LAX. Over the Grand Canyon which was pretty cool.
Or hot, perhaps.

It was Connors birthday and his particular wish was to visit Hollywood.
This is Connors star, you wait, his name will be there one day, he has his stamp on it and BACK OFF anyone else who thinks they have claims on this star. It's Connor's... got it? You wanna deal with his Mama??


And more Hollywood piccies:

And on to see the Hollywood sign, it was a LONG way away!



We had Connors birthday dinner at the Rainforest Cafe in Downtown Disney, we didn't reserve because we weren't sure we would be up to a lateish dinner after a long day so we sat on the terrace, which turned out pretty cool, it was like sitting in a temple


Connor had a Birthday volcano. OOps, that was after,

Most of it went back to the hotel in a doggy bag!

4 comments:

Obi-Mom Kenobi said...

I'm a bridge junkie, too. I hate to drive over them, but I love to ride over them as a passenger.

keptwoman said...

See that kids??? I'm not the only crazy bridge junkie!

Anonymous said...

I love the bridge photo on the rhs - such great perspective :)

Sarahtee

Catherine (Alecat Music) said...

Hey there!
I have an award for you over on my blog. :)
C.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...