I love seeing what a typical day in a home school's house looks like. Thank you!
One of my 9 yo's could spend half her day lovin' on the kitty. Nice pictures.
They are so sweet!Thanks for sharing.
It looks like a nice day was had by all!
Looks like a terrific day!
Great kid pics! I love the one of your dd and the cat!
It looks to me that great fun was had by all...the kitty especially!!!!Patricia in WA
Thanks for sharing your day! Your cat looks more tolerant than either of ours when being loved like that!Shannon
Post a Comment
8 comments:
I love seeing what a typical day in a home school's house looks like. Thank you!
One of my 9 yo's could spend half her day lovin' on the kitty. Nice pictures.
They are so sweet!
Thanks for sharing.
It looks like a nice day was had by all!
Looks like a terrific day!
Great kid pics! I love the one of your dd and the cat!
It looks to me that great fun was had by all...the kitty especially!!!!
Patricia in WA
Thanks for sharing your day! Your cat looks more tolerant than either of ours when being loved like that!
Shannon
Post a Comment