Saturday, December 20, 2008

We are done for the year!

Well really I should say the kids are done for the year.
They finished on friday.
Jordan has decided he wants to know more about the Tudors so he is finishing up his Tudor study next year. He finished and handed in French. He didn't finish maths like we had hoped but given he has all but completed two years worth in one year, I'm not complaining.

Connor finished his explorers study and made up the lapbook. He did the Math U See Gamma final test (31/37)

Then they cleaned up their desks and credenzas and gave me all the books they used this year and final marking to be done.

So this is our homeschool room now. See those lovely tidy desks. Those empty credenzas (yes you can't see but imagine them all clean and tidy).


Then there is my desk.
It appears that teacher only days aren't just for schools. I've got one ahead of me on Monday to tidy and file and clear out for next year. Bum.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great marks Connor you id very ell.
The class room looks amazingly tidy.
Jordan you evedently found the tudors very interesting,
keep up the good work boys.cothents

pam hay said...

Well done Jordan nearly 2 years Math in one!!! Fantastic marks Connor. I have enjoyed keeping up with the efforts of all 3 children this year. I think they have done a fantastic job. Well Done to all. And we mustn't forget the Teacher...... well done Sandra, top marks to you as well. Love Pam

Anonymous said...

TOTHE TEACHER OF JORDAN & CONNOR ENJOY YOUY BREAK AS NEXT YEAR YOU WILL HAVE THREE STUDENTS WITH
Mia joining the boys

Emma said...

Conbratulations on the end-of-year. Also, I have an award for you at my blog.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...