The lovely Obi-Mom Kenobi has tagged me to be the Queen of Awesome.
In order to accept this award I need to:
1. List Seven Things That Make You Awe-Summm!
2. Pass the award on to seven bloggers you read religiously.
3. Tag those seven bloggers
OK, seven things that make me Awe-Summm:
1/ I cook fruit bread better than the store, it's true, Connor said so!
2/ I spring cleaned the living rooms, like really spring cleaned. I even moved the furniture!
3/ I'm pretty good at sewing bags, you can click on the craft tags to see what I mean.
4/ I bred 3 awesomely cool children.
Obi Mom, you're killing me here LOL I don't blow my trumpet well. Ok...
5/ I can clean out my cats manky fighting wounds without throwing up.
6/ I have an iPhone neener neener neener
7/ My fish are all still alive.
The seven bloggers I am tagging:
Louise at The Fig Tree. Louise's blog is so inspiring!
Miss Maccy Dragging the kids for 6 weeks in Europe, the woman is bonkers; in the nicest of ways.
Camille at Little Ducks I love reading about their country lifestyle.
Bits of Grey Matter Beautiful Photography and incredible creativity
Jenny at Home is Where You Start From Oh the places they go and the things that they see!
Heather at the Road Not Taken has just moved to Malaysia to take up a new job.
Satori Smiles A new homeschooler, with BEARS IN THE GARDEN arrrrggggghhhhh
So you are all tagged. What makes you awesome? I could tell you, but that would spoil the fun eh!

7 comments:
Awww. So sweet. Thank you. I will have to do this tomorrow when my brain is more active. I have been up since 4:30 and am exhausted.
Thank you! I'm honored. Now to think up 7 witty things to say and 7 fellow bloggers to pass it on. :)
How exciting! And how difficult to narrow it down..
oh boy, I'm tagged! I am very honored, I'll try to get it up tomorrow...I see you listed your iphone as a reason you are awesome, that is indeed awesome, I might have to list that one, too.
I think that's the idea, Keptwoman. Sometimes we need to make ourselves realize that we're pretty awesome too (not just our families). But I think I know what you mean; it was hard to get my brain thinking about me in that way.
Thank you! Not sure I can think of seven things, LOL... ;-0
mine is up, boy that was hard! Thank you, it was hard, but fun!
Post a Comment