Sunday, July 26, 2009

LOL Erro

I tried to think of funny captions for these but I'm just not that creative.
I've mentioned before that our boy puts up with a lot for the priviledge of food and cuddles at our place.

Mia made these for Erro to play with after she saw them on Better Homes and Gardens. Erro wasn't remotely interested in play with them but WE had fun with them!  Yeah he is glaring. He does that a lot.

And here he is again.   Equally unamused.  I'd love to say the kids did this but.... well.... I'd be lying.

See ain't he cute.
But tomorrow we have to take him to the Vee Eee Tee (shhhhh!! Don't say it out loud he might hear) because he has got a very sore paw which I think is infected. He is usually very tolerant of me dealing with his various war wounds; he does like a good spat. But he hisses and tried to bite me when I go near his poor swollen paw. Good luck to the vet that's all I have to say.

5 comments:

Obi-Mom Kenobi said...

Poor ol' Erro - what has he done to deserve such mockery? I hope his paw is better soon.

Psst - Come see what I have for you.

Anonymous said...

If you catch the wound early enough and he'll let you do it, a diluted disinfectant water bath soak a couple of times a day can get rid of the infection - and it's cheaper than the Vee Eee Tee :)
sarahtee

keptwoman said...

Fortunately this morning I can clearly see where his paw is infected so I'll be going the home treatment route before resorting to the Vee Eee Tee.

Hen Jen said...

hee hee, liked the 'toys'! I hope kitty has a better paw soon.

Ash said...

Aww, your poor kitty!

But I will admit, I do this to. Too good of a photo to miss out on :)

I ahve been known to wrap christmas paper around my kittens... once or twice.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...