Monday, November 03, 2008

A day at the beach

It was a lovely day yesterday so the family went out sailing while I had a few relaxing hours laying on the beach and swimming. It was 30 degrees but a little overcast, perfect for beaching. The wind was pretty iffy though so not so perfect for sailing.


This is Frankston Pier. There were heaps of people at the beach yesterday. It was beautiful and the water was very warm. I had my first swim of the season.


Here they are coming in. By this time I can walk down the pier faster than they can sail in. Looks pretty though huh.


Just after they came back to the beach the wind picked up so Richard and Jordan went out again while Connor and Mia joined me on the beach.



Sorry about the photos. The camera needs a good clean.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...