Monday, November 03, 2008

Connor made dinner

The boys were both inspired by Jamie Olivers new program Ministry of Food.
So far we have enjoyed Parmesan Chicken cooked by Connor and Beef and Black Bean Sauce cooked by Jordan.

Connor wanted to cook dinner on Saturday so we settled on Spaghetti Bolognese.
He made everything from scratch. First he made the pasta, flour and eggs mixed together and kneaded until smooth and elastic.


Then he cut the onions and garlic and browned the mince and made a tomato sauce.


Then together we rolled the pasta out using the machine and made the spaghetti.



Cooked the pasta. And dished it all up.

Yum!

4 comments:

Nana Hosie said...

Hi there I have just found out I wasnt signed in so you haven't been getting the comments I have been sending you.

The pasta looks really delicious and I am looking forward to you cooking a dish for me while I'm jumping the ditch.

Anonymous said...

Oh, how cool! I love to see boys in the kitchen. :)

Unknown said...

Whoa your are much braver than I am. I have always thought about making pasta but was too afraid to go there.

keptwoman said...

Oh you have to try it! It's actually really easy and if you don't have a pasta maker you just fold it gently and cut it into strips with a sharp knife.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...