Tuesday, April 21, 2009

The cutest thing

I've been a total slack bottom with the blog of late.  Thought I'd share this photo I took last night. Mia wanted to cuddle the cat in bed.  Richard took Erro into her and she cuddled him while he looked vaguely disgruntled as he always does when having to put up with her loving attention.  Well he never did come out of the room and we went in later to find them snuggled up together fast asleep.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a great photo! Very cute. Your Erro looks like our M2 :)

sarahtee

Emma said...

How cute!

Ash said...

Aww. Thats adorable!

Obi-Mom Kenobi said...

Aw, that's so sweet. We call that "forcible cuddling."

pam hay said...

Wish I could see the photo sounds very cuddly. Good to hear that Connor is into the sailing. Having to get Pam to do this for me. Love Nana

Louise said...

What a cute photo

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...