Saturday, October 14, 2006

Impatience should be a virtue

I have been plotting and scheming my homeschooling plan for what seems like forever!
I just want to get started, I want to pull DS out of school and begin.
DS is learning to read quite well at the moment, but with no knowledge of the rules of our language I kind of feel I will start the same place regardless of what he comes out knowing.
He is being picked on by his "friends" for stuttering, and his temper leaves a lot to be desired during term time. He calms so much over the holidays.
I really really want to start now, and if I can convince DH, then I will order the stuff and give school notice.
Otherwise, I will give notice of not returning next year at the end of November, I need to give school the respect of a little advance warning when they are planning class groupings for next year but I don't want to give them too much so they stop trying.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...