Friday, October 01, 2010

Mia's 7th Birthday (plus a couple of soccer pics)

Birthday Girl
Mia wanted a soccer party, so we gathered some friends and went down to the local park for a game of soccer.  Then back for a party game and food.
Note the Socceroos shirt, sorry Kiwis, she has gone to the dark side.


And the cake, my best effort for a while.


And a couple of soccer shots.  
The first one is typical Mia, bellowing orders to her team mates as she runs.
 Lining up a kick.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

my my you do look the aussie girl, hope everyone took notice of you yelling your lungs, i hope that kick landed where it was to go. one day you may be playing for the top aussies club. oh well you are everdently enjoying the game all the best mia. grt. nana.

Bright Sky Mom said...

Fun cake! Happy Birthday, Mia!
Lee (5wolfcubs)
PS Love your blog header picture!

keptwoman said...

Thanks Lee :) I was actually pondering that the header is due for a change, but I'll keep the main picture, it's of the beach huts that line the beaches around where we live.

Dove's Rest said...

I'v nominated you for the Versatile Blogger Award over at www.dovesrest.blogspot.com I wasn't sure if I had let you know so I'm just making sure a comment gets through to you. Have a lovely December Blessings, Renelle

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...