This is what happens when you skateboard without wrist guards
About 10 days ago. Connor was perfecting heel flips..... Whatever they are. I knew right away by his reaction it was likely broken. I hope he has learnt his lesson.
Hello, I just found your lovely blog while researching homeschooling in Aus. We are looking at a job transfer to Sydney from the US, and am trying to find some other homeschoolers, or groups in that area. It looks like you are in Melbourne? Would you have any recommendations for another homeschooling, gardening, crafty mom? Thanks! I hope Conner heals quickly!
2 comments:
Ouch! I hope he heals up quickly.
Hello, I just found your lovely blog while researching homeschooling in Aus. We are looking at a job transfer to Sydney from the US, and am trying to find some other homeschoolers, or groups in that area. It looks like you are in Melbourne? Would you have any recommendations for another homeschooling, gardening, crafty mom? Thanks! I hope Conner heals quickly!
Post a Comment