I have ended up using my "Teachers Professional Diary, Primary Strategy Weekly" and it works pretty good, I would tweak it here and there but it is doing the job.
I have altered the marking sections to use to keep track of where we are with Maths and history and glued in a few pages here and there to add things that I needed like a VELS tracker.
You would think that that would be fine but No, I have had itchy fingers to create a new planner which fits my needs to the T.
I now have used Excel and Publisher to create a truely pretty page which is perfect for my needs, now I don't know whether to sit on my hands and not hit print or whether to give in and print it up and use it for the rest of the year.
Problem is that I will probably want something different by the end of next term LOL.
I will sit on my hands until the end of the term and I may just print my pretty new planner for the last two terms.
No comments:
Post a Comment