Saturday, September 16, 2006

NZ for Richards Dads Birthday


Ah Wellington, most beautiful city in the world. Paradise lost!! Well to us anyway.
We spent a day and a half here, seeing the sights, catching up with far too few of our friends and having dinner out for Richards 40th. Then on to Palmerston North for the main event.
Margaret really knows how to put on a spread!!

The very cool cake!

The next day the family went out for some photos...



The kids enjoyed the tree photo opportunity, it was pretty much impossible to see them all at once though.



Richards family.

After a short sojourn in Palmerston North, it was off to Auckland for one brief day to catch up with friends (again all to few of them) and family. Next stop Fiji.


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey family.. I'm so sorry that I haven't writte for so long.. Happy Bdae DAD!!!!

I bet you had a wonderfull time...
I had a good bday too.. 2do. bday away from home.. but as you know I get used to it....

The kids are so big now.. I'll like to see you again

Well I'll try to call for Connors bday I don't know if he still remember me.. I have to go know and teach archery to kids.. is so much fun.. but is getting cold.. we have our first snow last saturday.. September 16 crazy...

Lov you a lot

Anonymous said...

hi there, fab photos!!!!!! Miss you guys. Fiji looks like hard work! Will write soon. Keep up the good work. Justine and whanau.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...