Monday, July 11, 2011

Mount Donna Buang

We had a very spur of the moment trip up to Mount Donna Buang, it's the closest snow play spot to Melbourne and doesn't always have snow. But I saw on Facebook that it did, so we headed up the next day.  Mia has never seen snow before, and there was plenty of lovely powder and it snowed most of the time we were up there.

This is the first time I've really used Photoshop to play around with the photos. All the photos were quite grey to start with and lacked definition, so I played with a few adjustment layers.

I just couldn't fix this one, when I tried to fix it the clothes went completely black.  But I love it anyway and I'm quite sure it's fixable, I just need to play more.
And this one, I think I lost too much of the colour, he looks a bit washed out. Needs more tweaking!


Being a Kiwi girl, snow in the trees is very novel to me, we are used to no trees above the snow line. 








No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...