Saturday, November 27, 2010

Mia's handiwork today

Mia and I had a quiet day at home while the males of the family sailed. I'm madly making bags to sell, so Mia made one too. I only did a bit of cutting out and guidance, every seam is all her.

Very proud!!















-- Post From Sandra's iPhone

5 comments:

Jackie said...

Lovely bag. The stitching looks so neat. I'm sure Mia will find lots of uses for this.

Anonymous said...

Nice! I think she did a much better job than I would do.

sarahtee said...

Great looking bag, Mia - great job!

Anonymous said...

mia your bag looks really great on you shoulder , mum will soon have to get a second machine as you will both be wanting to do them at the same time. sandra the black on the green bag makes it really brings our the green part of the bag. hope ypu are getting on with all you have to do. nana.
]

Clare said...

Looks lovely! Well Done Mia :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...