Friday, June 13, 2008

Dress Ups

Connor and Mia dress up a lot! Here are a few piccies

Scary Pirates!


Recently we have been studying Medieval times, Connor made a french kings cape (got the wrong blue, but never mind) And naturally, nothing goes with a french kings cape like a cowboy hat!




I made Mia a cape too, there's absolutely no historical basis for it, it's just cute. She has leopard skin belt to match, which goes stunningly with her roman palla (well actually it's more of a mans tunica as it doesn't attach with broches at the shoulders, but who's fussy) , I also made a leopard skin head band to match. And I had enough fabric over to make a matching satin pillowcase with M monogram for her kindy rest pillow.




While it's not exactly dress up, it's hardly what I would call good colour co-ordination. This was Mias choice of outfit for Kindy one day.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...