Connor has now started and not finished two projects.
1/ He started writing a story about a journey to the moon.
2/ He started planning and recorded the first part of a doco on biking.
I am pondering my navel on how much I plan these into our days and how much I just let him do it as he desires. He has completely lost interest in the filming but is suddenly interested in the story again.
Yesterday he asked me to go through with him to correct his spelling errors and then started typing it up on the computer. I suspect he was thinking he would be seeing a novel appear before his eyes, but of course it is less than a page long.
I think I will spend some time with him looking at picture books and plan with him how to turn this into a picture book.
He can do the art-work then we will scan it and photo-shop the words onto it.
But do I schedule this into our days or just leave it for after the scheduled stuff.
Connor made the title page quite some time ago, it has no words, but the picture is done, I think I will use this to show what we can do with the scanner and photoshop. Hmmm.
No comments:
Post a Comment