This program arrived in the mail in erm early December. It was massive, books, exercise books, cards, DVDs, games. All a bit scary for lil ol' me.
So I put it prettily in my homeschooling cupboard and gazed at it in adoration but didn't dare actually break it open!
In late december I opened a "quick and dirty" guide sent to me by a woman online and read it and laminated the cards. They looked pretty indeed and got duly posted back into the cupboard.
Finally two days ago I got up the guts to actually give it a go, the guide suggested doing it myself first, which I did. It actually is remarkably easy. I have had to make a few adjustments for accent, but otherwise it was no problem at all.
So yesterday I sat down the boys and started to do it, it went very well, J was a bit speedier than C, and got further ahead. I was hoping to at least have a week where they were working together but I guess that was a little unrealistic, so from now on I will have to do seperate lessons.
I should have read the SWR book a little better, and I need to go back and have another read before the 2nd lesson today, but so far so good.
No comments:
Post a Comment